Monday, August 15, 2016




SUP TuTchTFAM?!!!!!
I HAVEN'T REALLY USED THIS SITE FOR A FEW YEARS BUT I'M HOPING TO MAKE IT A REGULARLY UPDATED SITE WHERE YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE PRINTS OF SELECTED TuTchT JOINTS.  

MEANWHILE PLEASE FOLLOW MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES FOR (kinda) REGULAR UPDATES and POSTS. Most of the work I post publicly focuses on and celebrates young men of color doing the dopest of work in the modeling and entertainment industries: 
Instagram:  @TuTchTig
Twitter: @TuTchT

My posts also show up on my Tumblr pages:

Also follow my Production Company LoJoWerkz 
(I generally keep my posts focused on those I feel were "born to be seen." Me myself? I'm a musical playwright, filmmaker and illustrator born to be "behind the seens."   I've currently got a short film and 3 new musicals in development/pre-production with a dozen more in the starting gates awaiting the right opening.)












No comments:

Post a Comment